Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, the Taiwan Industry Image Promotion Project has been organized by the Bureau of Foreign Trade in conjunction with the Ministry of Economic Affairs. Hosted by TAITRA, this project will help domestic firms conduct multiple online conferences aimed at their target markets in the latter half of this year. This is in an effort to promote the latest products and technologies developed by Taiwanese firms.
The Taiwanese hardware industry has a dedicated division of labor and a complete supply chain, which maintains stable growth in the highly competitive international market. Taiwan’s hardware industry achieved an export value of almost $3.8 billion USD in 2019, the third largest figure in the world. TAITRA will be holding the Taiwan Excellence Hardware Online Press Conference on Oct. 23 at 9 a.m. PDT, with six hardware manufacturers showing off their newest products, including:
- Kuani Gear Co. is announcing its newest gearless angle impact wrench for automobile and motorcycle maintenance, suitable for operation within confined spaces with a low-recoil design that reduces fatigue for the operator.
- Tien-I Industrial Co., a firm dedicated to producing full-size professional pneumatic sleeves, is launching spinning impact extensions specifically designed for professional vehicle mechanics, allowing them to efficiently and safely complete their jobs in confined spaces (e.g. under the car or the hood.). This solves the issue of traditional impact extensions being too difficult to grasp.
- Shuter Enterprise Co., a leading brand of industrial storage devices in Taiwan, is promoting its RC High-Efficiency Work Station, featuring high load capacity and efficiency in response to the trend of U.S. consumers setting up DIY workshops in their own garages.
- William Tools Co.’s screen slipping t-handle torque screwdriver, made out of silicon-chromoly steel and environmentally friendly compound materials, has new patented torque adjustment and storage mechanism designs, allowing for precise correction.
- Ferro-Carbon Ent. Co. will be focusing on a new generation of products such as durable and power-efficient screen slipping torque screwdrivers and tile cutters favored by major tile manufacturers around the globe.
- Medical Intubation Technology Corp. will be presenting their PRSL 300 self-leveling pipe inspection videoscope, which introduces two core innovations: a scope self-leveling mechanism and a length real-time display system. It adopts high-durability HDPE fiberglass allowing the probe to smoothly rotate, expand and retract, simultaneously protecting the drive circuit board for image signal and the slip ring, making it lightweight, wear-resistant and waterproof.
The winners of the Taiwan Excellence Award are looking to reach out to overseas buyers. To sign up, visit the organization online.